Nissan NV2500 HD Bi-Fuel CNG System
- DOT Approved 3600psi CNG cylinder
- Standard CNG cylinder cover
- 4.0L V6 Engine Offered by Nissan
- CNG fuel economy equivalent to gasoline
- Meets EPA standards and maintains all OBD II functionality
- Seamlessly integrated with Nissan vehicle and equipped with Nissan on-board computer control system.
- Sequential fuel injection and proprietary fuel delivery system.
- Delivers excellent horsepower, torque, towing capacity and ultimate load situations
- 24,000 Miles/2 year limited fuel system warranty included
- Standard 10 micron coalescent filter
Contact us by phone at 814-277-4456 for more information about pricing and available gallon equivalent packages.
1 CF = 1,000 BTU
1 MCF = 1,000 CF
1 MCF = 7.8 GGE
1 GGE = 128.2 CF
What is CNG?
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) is Natural Gas taken from a line or a well and compressed to 3,600 lbs, made up of mostly methane with one carbon atom. Natural Gas is a vastly abundant domestic fuel of which 98% of the world's supply comes from North America (more than 85% in the US alone).