F250/350 Platform 6.2L
Silverado 1500 5.3L Direct Inject
F450 550 650 platform V10 6.8L
CSA Inspections Offered
Industries have converted their fleet vehicles to run on safe, cleaner-burning Compressed Natural Gas. Fleets owned/operated by cities, governments, school districts, refuse collection and other private operations are now running on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
Read more ...
- Guaranteed Reduced Emissions
- Reduced Wear and Tear on Engine
- Increased Time Between Preventative Maintenance
- No Effect on Warranty
- Private Fueling Capabilities Provided
- Access to Clean, Affordable, and Abundant Fuel
Domestically produced fuel
Is it safe?
Compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel storage tanks are a stronger and safer alternative to gasoline tanks. They drastically reduce the occurrence of an accidental release. If CNG is released, it disperses into the air quickly instead of emptying on the ground, mitigating the risk of fire and contamination of the environment.
Learn more ...